Skip to main content

Work Permits

Any student 17 years of age or younger that wants to work a part-time job, or is currently working one, will need a work permit. The application for the permit, which must be completed by the parent, student, and employer, can be found below. This application can also be picked up in the school office by request.

Click Here for Work Permit Application (Not Accessible/Print Only)

In order to obtain your work permit, all completed applications, by appointment, must be returned to Kyra Abramson. You may also scan the completed work permit application and email it to Kyra. Email can be found below.

For further information and/or to schedule an appointment, please contact Kyra Abramson at, or call (530) 295-2434.