Financial Aid for post-secondary education comes in the form of Student Loans, Parent Loans, Federal (Pell) and State (Cal ) grants, Work Study, university, local scholarships, and grants. Click on the links below for specific information on these resources:
- Explore your Financial Aid Options - Mapping Your Future
- FAFSA application - required for all students to have access to public (and many private) types of financial aid.
- Cal Grant Grade Point Average (GPA) Verification form (normally due the first of March.)
- Cal Middle-Class Scholarship (for families earning $201,000 or less) to CSU or UC
Explanations of some programs:
- Federal Student Aid Guide: Loans, work-study, grants, etc (Scroll Down on Website to View Helpful Information)
- FAFSA resources