Excellence in Education for the 21st Century

Work Permit

Any student under 17 that wants to work a part-time job, or is currently working one, will need a work permit. The application for the permit can be found below. In it you can find the laws employers must follow while the student works for them, and what you and the student must complete in order to obtain the work permit.

In order to obtain your work permit, all completed applications, by appointment, must be returned to Julie Stroup. You may also scan the completed work permit application and email it to Julie. Email can be found below.

For further information and/or schedule an appointment, please contact Julie Stroup at jstroup@edcoe.org, or call (530) 295-2290.