By now you have been informed that school facilities will remain closed for the remainder of the year; however, distance learning will continue through June 1, 2020. As a result, please review the information below regarding turning in work, Chromebook pickup, and communication between home and school.
What do students need to do with work that has been completed weeks 1-3? There are several options.
- Students can take a photograph of completed work and send the photo to the teacher.
- Students can complete the template on Google Classroom and the teacher will automatically receive it.
- There are two, free apps which students and families can use to send PDF copies of completed work to their teachers via e-mail: CamScanner and EZscan. Download the app on any device. There are features to send one page or a group of pages. Then, just forward to your teacher’s e-mail address.
- If you have access to a scanner, simply scan the documents to your teacher.
- Mail the work to: EDCOE | Attention CCP Administration | Bldg. K | 6767 Green Valley Rd. | Placerville, CA 95667.
- Drop off to the campus Monday 4/6/2020 between 9:00am - 11:00am in the main office. NOTE: Additional drop off times will be forthcoming in another ParentSquare message.
- If you need a Chromebook, pickup is available Monday 4/6/2020 between 9:00a.m. - 11:00a.m. in the main office. The student must have a parent or guardian present to sign for the Chromebook.
- Most personnel are working remotely. However, your concerns are important to us and we are here to help. Office phones are forwarded and e-mail is constantly monitored. Don’t hesitate to reach out! (530) 295-2259
El Dorado Transit
- The California Welcome Center in El Dorado Hills is CLOSED for pass and scrip ticket distribution until further notice.
- Student Connect Cards will not be loaded.
- The following locations are open for pass and scrip ticket sales and Connect Card loads:
- El Dorado Transit (by appointment until further notice) – 6565 Commerce Way, Diamond Springs, CA 95619
- Bel-Air in Cameron Park (Customer Service Desk, cash or check only) -3510 Palmer Dr, Cameron Park, CA 95682
- Or online at:
I need help with my college class!!
- If you are enrolled in a class at Folsom Lake College and need help…
- Contact Tracey Hemingway at email@example.com OR call 530-642-5643.